Helpful Ordering Information
- Phone – 800.367.3828, Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Fax – Complete the Order Form and fax 800.438.7135, 24 Hours a Day – 7 Days a Week.
- Mail – Please be sure to fill out your Order Form completely or send your Purchase Order to:
Air Handling Systems by Manufacturers Service Co., Inc., 5 Lunar Drive, Woodbridge, CT 06525-2320
- Internet/E-Mail – Orders are easily placed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can Order Online.
All orders entered via our Online Store will get an automatic e-mail confirmation. If you do not get a confirmation your order has not been processed. Additionally all orders are personally responded to within 2 working days. If you have not been contacted by our Technical Sales Staff with an order status within two working days please call 800.367.3828.
International Services, Shipping Outside Continental United States
We can ship worldwide. Product prices and delivery charges may vary when shipping to another country or outside the continental United States. Recipients may be responsible for paying duty and taxes. Call us anytime for product prices, shipping fees and estimated delivery times. If calling from outside the United States, call 00.1.203.389.9595 or fax 00.1.203.389.8340.
International Catalog and Product Availability
Due to International postal and shipping restrictions as well as government regulations, not all of our products are available in every country or geographical location.
Shipping Costs to International Addresses
Shipping lead times and costs vary greatly please contact us for more information. E-Mail: email@example.com or call 00.1.203.389.9595.
Duties and Taxes
You may be subject to import duties and taxes. Customs policies vary widely and you should contact your local customs office for additional information.
Working with UPS, FedEx Ground, United States Postal Service, and many local, regional and national trucking companies our knowledgeable shipping department will ensure your shipment goes by the most efficient and economical way possible.
Packaging / Crates
- Standard shipments of fittings, hoses, accessories and 5 foot lengths of pipe normally will ship via UPS or FedEx Ground in cardboard boxes specially designed to maximize length, width and girth.
- Larger shipments may require special packaging to protect your shipment. We offer wooden crates to ship 10 foot lengths of pipe. These containers are available for additional costs which will be discussed upon placing your order.
- View more details on shipping.
- You are welcome to pick up your order between 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- It is recommended that you call in your order ahead of time.
Special Requests / Rush Orders
- You are welcome to pick up your order between 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday or 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Friday. If you cannot pick up during these hours just call ahead and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you are in a hurry many stock items can be shipped Next, Second Day, or Air Freight.
Requests to produce custom items as fast as possible (faster than 4 to 10 working days), may incur additional costs that will be discussed to eliminate any misunderstanding.
- Credit Cards: We gladly accept American Express, VISA, and Master Card.
- Payment by Check: Make checks payable to: Manufacturers Service Co., Inc.
- C.O.D.: We will ship C.O.D. based on order size and method of shipment.
- Open Account: Available only to businesses with Dun & Bradstreet ratings of “Good” or higher; federal, state and local government agencies; and recognized schools and institutions. If not rated, a minimum order of $1,000 is required to process a credit application through Dun & Bradstreet to open a new account.
- Connecticut Sales Tax: All orders picked up at our facility or shipped within the State of Connecticut are subject to Connecticut State Sales Tax of 6% regardless of destination, unless we have a properly filled out “Sales & Use Tax Resale Cert.” for the State of Connecticut. Forms available from our Accounting Dept.
Air Handling Systems by Manufacturers Service Co., Inc. has a long established NO RETURN POLICY, based on Cross Contamination Dangers, examples of which have been highlighted in the news headlines recently.
Air Handling Systems does not accept for return, any material that has left our facility. There is always the possibility of contamination from an unknown source. When component parts are delivered to your location, they generally are placed in the area where dust or fume contaminate will be collected. This allows dust or fumes from this location to migrate into the packaging and onto the ductwork, as parts may have been left unpacked in the area. Some components could have been temporarily installed, further tainting them.
Where it is possible that your ductwork has not been contaminated, Air Handling Systems must be prudent and refuse to accept return shipments. Allowing possible contaminated components into our warehousing location can cause Cross Contamination Dangers with new material located in the shipping area, and expose both our employees and our customers to possible hazards.
Some of our customer’s ductwork handles food products. Other customers produce many forms of wood products. Many of our customers are in the metal working industry, others are pharmaceutical related, electrical power plants, construction, mining, oil discovery, textile, petroleum, plastics, clean rooms, electronics, and laboratories. Our customer base covers all industries, generating different types of dust and fumes that our other customers do not want endangering their operation.
Air Handling Systems by Manufacturers Service Co., Inc. also has a long established NO RETURN POLICY, for ALL Custom Fabrications. Custom items are made to your specifications, they are not returnable for any reason. Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once production has begun.
Catalog Mailing Services
For changes of address, eliminating duplicate catalogs, or removing your name from our list. Simply call, fax, or mail us a note and we will correct the problem immediately.
Terms & Conditions
- By placing an order and not stating otherwise, buyer has read and agreed to all Terms & Conditions set forth by Air Handling Systems by Manufacturers Service Co., Inc.
- We make every effort to maintain our pricing, however, due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without prior notice.